Monday, December 29, 2008

So, I haven't been here in a long time .....


Well, I haven't been here for a long time, my husband is using my car, so I have no transportation. Kids are out of school, and well I am dormant for the time being. However, word came to me that our very own Chair Peter Teachout, is looking for a new home and not in HAWTHORNE. I understand that his family is growing, but the question is How can he claim that he cleaned up Hawthorne, and we still have drug dealers and prostitutes all over, and down the street, a Double Homicide.
This is just hear say, so if it is true, I hope the best for Peter and his family. I know that his family is growing and growing. Also in my prayers is the family of the 15 year old girl and unborn child that past in our backyard. God Bless....

No comments: