Monday, January 12, 2009


I feel so guilty, as I had wanted to be the next blog sensation out here, things just haven't worked out as I had hoped. Upon the loads of excuses I can give all who ever pays attention is that due to circumstances beyond my control I just haven't the time. My husband uses my car so I can't go looking for news. All tho, once his car is fixed (hopefully soon) I can do something that I have been working on. My mother in law has been ill...and well I just got some great news If I get the finacial aide that I applied for, I too will be going back to school. I am proud of my self.

The only things that I could speak on is that the house on 3020 4th st, the door is still not boarded up...but the windows are, which makes no sense since the door is still open. The owners of the house next to me is hopeing now that they have a renter by Feb 1st, 2009 since they didn't get one by Jan 1st. Other then that, I have no IDEA what is the haps. SO, for now I will go until I can post again.

No comments: