Thursday, December 18, 2008

2206 4th St N and 3020 4th St.

^Here is a house that I have blogged about in the past. Only a few days ago. But, either the owner of this house or problem properties or 311 is not interested in this problem. This house is vacant and the door is kicked in. The front windows are busted out. I have also seen people come in and out of this house. The sides are boarded up just nothing else. 311 informed me that the house was due to be boarded up on December 12, well that day has came and went. SO please call 311, problem properties and call. The case number is below in a previous posting. Thanks.



This house will officially be on the rental/section 8 market next week. I talked to the contractors that were working on the house and they told me that the house was broken into last Saturday. I let them know that I did call the police because of some suspicious activity going on over there. There was a gentleman peeking in the windows and going around the house, but yes the house was broken into.

In also talking to them I was made aware that the owners are United Way Corporation. They supposedly have a very strict rental policy, and told me that if there are any problems to call them. I will have the number tomorrow, and will provide it for any person interested.

2 comments:

Johnny Northside said...

You keep it up!!!!

Johnny Northside said...

I called 311. They said 3020 4th S. N. should have been boarded up in 5 days and there has apparently been some kind of problem in the system. They'd on it, again.