Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Talk about Eye Sore.....


Well for the past two weeks I have driven past this house located on 4th street. The address is 3020 4th st N....I called 311 and reported it like I should. If I knew how to find out the owner of this house I would contact him/her my self.

People are walking in and out the door, windows are broken out, and yes I am aware that it isn't next door to me, however, it is net door to some one and some one else has had to complain RIGHT? Well, here is a picture so maybe you as well can contact 311, and we can get this house boarded up soon.... my 311 reference number is 221642. If you as well as me can call 311 and get this house closed up it would be very helpful to fellow neighbors. 311 told me that they had only my one phone call, no one else has called and they have until December 12, 2008 to fix the problem, mind you I called 2 weeks ago.

Enjoy the picture....

6 comments:

Johnny Northside said...

GOOD JOB calling 311. I'm kicking myself that I wasn't right there to do it myself. Keep up the good work and remember, "Pour on the content."

That's it, you gone and done it! said...

Yeah, I am learning more and more. I didn't really know what to do on that one, but call 311.... I have notice as of late Friday that they have't boarded up the house yet..and there was someone inside that property. I might call Peter and see if he notices anything from his door way

Johnny Northside said...

If you want to locate the owner of a particular house, this website is a good place to begin: just enter the address of the property and start looking through the info, such as rental licenses and recent sales.

http://apps.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/AddressApp/SearchByAddress.aspx?AppID=PIApp

Johnny Northside said...

Linked to your blog post. Looking forward to MORE BLOG POSTS.

http://adventuresofjohnnynorthside.blogspot.com/2008/12/going-all-johnny-northside-on-3020-4th.html

Jeanie Hoholik-TwinCityRealEstateChat.com said...

I'm proud of you that you are working to make your neighborhood a better place to live! This is the best way to ferret out the junk. You rock!

Johnny Northside said...

I've called 311 again and again, I just fired off another email to them a moment ago regarding 3020 4th St. N. being unsecured.

Have faith. Gray boards will one day appear over the front door.