Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is this even worth the headache

Well a few months ago, I contacted JNS about the bs that was going on. Main question was being how can people have a party at a house that is condemned. Well folks, now the permits are pulled and posted. My concern is I am not even sure if I want these folks to be my neighbors, exspecially if the owner lets his son throw parties, where they spray paint invitations on the front of the building.
As you can see that the spray paint is now covered, with a nicely match paint. I haven't seen the trucks, or repair people nor tracks to even say HELLO, we are working here. I do know that the name on the permits is one Jose' Vasquez.
All tho this is not the said name of owner. VIA the web. ( I think that JNS stated at some point that it takes a LONG time to update those city pages.

No comments: