Monday, January 12, 2009

In your Neighborhood, (Like Seasame Street)

This is one of the many houses Vacant and waiting to get fixed. The internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks to Johnny Northside and some web pages to do the investigating on. This house is located 418 23rd st. As I walked my kids to the bus, I noticed 3 houses boarded up and vacant. SO my plan is to take you around our neighborhood.
This owner is ARBOR RTY NPAP HOLDINGS LLC, and of my own heart, from New York! The thing about this is, (please tell me) how can you be a good landlord if you don't live in this state?
09/12BCC1001169Open Dick Stanton $375.25
They pulled a permit in September and Im not sure if any work has been done. It does look wonderful from the outside I wonder how it looks inside.
This house, by my ill memory I forgot the address. I seen all the stickers on the door and took this picture. I tried to go to the window and take a picture but the gentleman at the corner house looked at me suspiously. I hope that I can get the info on this house for you. This is just another look at our neighborhood.

>>>>Side bar note. JohnnyNorthside if you see this posting, your lil comment about 311 must have made someone go and "for real" board up that address at 3020 4th st, I notice this afternoon that there was a board on the door. Yeah Johnny!

No comments: