Saturday, May 9, 2009

This is the most sickening thing I have seen


I understand the sadness when a loved one is lost.  I understand the pain folks go thru, however, Leaving liquar bottles as a memorial is the most disrespectful thing to do for "in rememberance" 
If you think about the person you lost, is it because of these items here? 

So, I am going to ask, not that any one is paying attention, but what does mad dads do really?
I believe that this sort of publication is more pathetic then them hittin on folks on facebook.  Get real.  

I am starting to believe that the "maddads" in the Minneapolis area, just want that tag line to hit on womyn.  I am sure that there is some that are really trying to do some good, but for the most part no.  I believe that if they really wanted to do some good, that they would talk to these little 14-15 year olds on 22nd about selling drugs, and gangs but, you don't you see them displaying "beer bottle memorials" 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post makes no sense.
Please provide some context so we know what it is that is 'the sickest thing you have ever seen'.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the person who died was a drinker and this IS a fitting memorial. Not one you or I like to see but ...

Frankly, I don't like any of those memorials tied to trees. There's one on Fremont & 27th that gets refreshed every few months. Take 'em all down ... honor the dead by visiting their grave, not the scene of their murder.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is unreadable. Grayish type on black print, feathery-light typeface that doesn't hold up. How about just plain black PRINT on white BACKGROUND? Please?